Hillvue Public School

Innovation, Opportunity, Success

Telephone02 6765 7446



Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

If you have received an offer for placement into Year 7 next year and submitted your expression of interest online, visit the online enrolment sign in page to accept this offer and progress your application to enrol.

If you did not submit your expression of interest online, are not eligible or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Special Religious Education 

Parents/caregivers in public schools have the right to have their children receive instruction in their preferred religious persuasion, where authorised teachers of that persuasion are available.

A special religious education (SRE) program is available at Hillvue Public School and is run by authorised volunteers of approved religious persuasions. Contact details of SRE program coordinators can be provided by the school if required.  Hillvue Public School's approved provider is the Anglican Church of Australia, NSW Armidale Diocese.

In the times set aside for special religious education, students not attending are located in a separate physical space from special religious education classes. At Hillvue Public School children will be in a separate classroom with the dividers or doors closed. This will separate the scripture and non-scripture children.

The school will provide activities with appropriate care and supervision. These activities neither compete with special religious education nor are they lessons in the curriculum. Suitable activities include reading, private study, colouring and completing homework.

Special Religious Education Permission (PDF 179KB)

Students continue in the same arrangement each year, unless a parent/caregiver has requested a change in writing or by using this online form. At any time, you have the right to change your SRE nomination or to withdraw your child from the nominated lessons.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.

Transition to school program

This program aims to build strong relationships between the school and home ensuring a positive experience as each child starts at Hillvue Public School. 

Any child starting Kindergarten at Hillvue Public School in the following year is welcome to attend. 

For further details please contact the school.  

Extended Transition to School Program Permission (PDF 231KB)

Consent to Collect Form (PDF 122KB)